Saturday, August 16, 2014

These are a few of my favourite things...

I did a bit of window shopping on Etsy! Come and join me - it's all so beautiful!

'A Few Of My Favourite Things' by hybridhandmade



Peacock Feather Fabulous! Wo...
$26

18 pc. custom spice bottle s...
$450

Wood Stamp v1
$24.95

Cushion cover // Wildflower ...
$260

Fine Art Print- Scorpio and ...
$12

IN STOCK 8" dish screen...
$34

Rier bowl
$25

linen Chic short sleeved tun...
$86

everyday gray calligraphy gi...
$10

ON SALE gray sleeveless wome...
$82.5

Small Hanging Vertical Pod W...
$29

Panda Factory - Miniature Ce...
$25

paris architecture - freesta...
$150

Large Hand Painted Watercolo...
$50

Non Je Ne Regrette Rien - Wh...
$40

cashmere leggings with strip...
$79
Powered By Handmadeology

1 comment:

  1. I know of a few people I should probably buy that plate for....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...