Monday, February 3, 2014

Monday Mosaic

Another micro mosaic for this Monday morning, easing us into the briefest of months that is February - blink and you'll miss it!  Goodness, we are three days in already, I better get my skates on!  And so I will leave you with a promise of the pink blush of spring, flying sparks, the northern lights and remote sparse landscapes.  Just a few pickings from my flickr friends.  Click on the links below to find out more about the authors of these poetic pictures.

1. Let there be light, 2. Awesome, 3. I love ranunculus - {Explore}, 4. Sulla sella del diavolo - #21 Explore, 5. From a visit to the Lake Ontario, 6. Freezing rain in Toronto, 7. the storr, 8. yesnaby III, 9. Yesnaby V, 10. don valley, 11. paper back with twigs (detail), 12. tea tags with circles and dots, 13. self, 14. Frozen, 15. Counting Stars, 16. night falls

4 comments:

  1. Cari-Jane-you are such a poetic writer yourself-always a joy to read your posts as much as it is to look at them! Have a great week! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this collection, that's my first thought! My second is that you should do a mosaic mercredi/monday retrospective....somehow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooo retrospective - interesting...I shall muse on this :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...