Friday, February 7, 2014

A Fabulous Friday Feeling

I know I often tag the Hybrid Handmade Husband's exploits onto the end of posts about what is happening on my workbench but on this occasion I thought I'd give him top billing - just this one time you understand, I'm not going to make a habit of it!

I do think talking at a Tedx event warrants a post of his very own!  The talk begins with some of the architectural projects we worked on together, before talking specifically about 'THE shoe'.

Enjoy mes amis!

3 comments:

  1. totally awesome! woot woot to J! you never told me that J was involved in the design of the Bunker Hill/Zachim bridge. Just said last night to G during the news when they were showing a shot....'I just love that bridge. It's so beautiful." and it really is. truly a wonderful addition to the city. and still, i just love the building in lancashire. have a great weekend my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should clarify...we were only involved in the pedestrian bridges that run alongside the river edge! Julian didn't have much time to go through our architectural projects in much detail - you are not the only person to think that we were involved in the BIG one.

      Delete
  2. BUT you were PART of it. really, it's a wonderful bridge and beautiful design (day or night).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...