Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Society6 shop

Well as if opening the Notonthehighstreet.com shop wasn't enough (you can see it here)



I decided to upload a few more images into my Society6 shop which can be found here if you fancy a little peek.



The fabulous people at Society6 print my images out using the highest quality paper and canvas and then ship them out to customers all over the world!

For fellow photographers / illustrators / artists I highly recommend opening your own shop on Society6.  It is quick and very easy - as long as you don't get side tracked looking at all the other great images for sale on there.  I have about a hundred favourites earmarked for myself and for gifts.

2 comments:

  1. hmm, I've been thinking about this lately..and wondering whether some of my better photos, and some of my little drawings, or snippets of some of my paintings are good enough. I've never been particularly good at self evaluation. Maybe I should just try and see what happens?

    By the way, how good is the 'not on the high street' shop front. Looks great.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow-fabulous Cari-Jane-congratulations! I had no idea that Society 6 would print and ship-how fantastic. Thanks so much for the heads up-I may actually have a think about that now-why not...!!! Have a great weekend! Cx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...