Thursday, August 1, 2013

Nature's Bling

You have to be up early to catch this fleeting phenomena.  Blades and leaf, branch and limb are all dripping in diamonds that evaporate with the heat of the day.



Some of them seem to defy gravity, utilising some unseen super power to float and hover, cling and grip.



I think the lupins had the best necklaces by far.

Temporal Bling, August 2013, Cari-Jane Hakes
I think it might be time to migrate south for a while.  I hear the internet connection is poor. I may be some time mes amis!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I can smell the English countryside from here. Look forward to updates from the South. Mrs L xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply beautiful. I love the look of dew drops on a leaf or petal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your photography so much :) It always inspires me to get the camera out when I'm out although, umm, mine are not quite so great ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi again Cari-Jane! Been a while and nice to connect again. I just love these gems of nature and you have captured them so beautifully. Lovely :)
    By for now Jane

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...