Friday, July 5, 2013

Some things that I caught whilst 'fishing' on Etsy

My favourites list on Etsy grows bigger by the day.  I have to say, it is an exceedingly good place to go 'window shopping'.  Here are a few of things that are on my list.


Ceramic coffee cup Mug Turqu...
$24

paris architecture - freesta...
$27

After the Storm, Large Fine ...
$50

Delft Blue Coral Print - Bl...
$15

The Folded Card Carry - Natu...
$45

E m a - Long necklace pink c...
$56

Alice in Wonderland - Rabbit...
$10

Porcelain baking label, hemp...
$4.5

black and white book cover a...
$22

Women scarf, Hand painted Wi...
$56

New Moon Spandex Dress
$175

BZR Ombré tights in Navy
$40

Antique Scottish City Map of...
$7.95

Grey Japanese Sleeves Women ...
$90

SALE NOS Rhinestone Cat Eye ...
$117.05

Large Canvas Print Black and...
$59

7 comments:

  1. I love viewing "catches of the day", Cari-Jane. Etsy is just so huge it would be impossible to see every worthy item in a single lifetime... I loved the map of Glasgow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love window shopping on Etsy. I have so many things in my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! That's why I have to do a treasury every now and again, just to remind me of all the wonderful things out there!

      Delete
  3. I love window shopping on Etsy... I have my eye on those tights in my favourites too! Cx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That necklace is gorgeous! Which reminds me I must go and check my Euromillions ticket ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...