Thursday, June 27, 2013

Of Land and Sea and All That Rests In-between, Part 2

I have been making more resin pools and filling them with things from the sea and things from the land (you can see where it all started here).

Of Land and Sea and All That Rests In-between, with lichen and blue

Of Land and Sea and All That Rests In-between, with lichen and pebbles
The pebbles in the image above were sent to me by a fellow pebble collector who I 'met' on Pinterest.  She posted me these tiny treasures from Californian, USA.  I think they rest well with the French lichen inside the tiny silver pool that I made here in Yorkshire, England.  It is truly an international composition!  I wonder where it will go next?

On the third and last pendant, I took a tiny bloom from a Cow Slip plant (or Queen Anne's Lace) and floated it into the resin to be preserved in all its delicate beauty.


You can find more photos in the listings I've put up in the Etsy Shop here.


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...