Thursday, May 2, 2013

Right Here, Right Now - New Horizons part 4

I've been stretching my legs, measuring new territory and trying to run further than I did the last time.


 A little bit of potting and planting and putting down new roots.



The Greenhouse, May 2013
And bringing bits of the outside....inside.

Inside, May 2013

 Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to 'Work like a Captain'!

(The fabulous Captain/Pirate print can be purchased from Monorail on Etsy, click here to visit their shop.)

3 comments:

  1. Love that print :) Just looked it up on etsy as rather fancy one myself but argh! at the shipping costs :( Need to sell some stuff quickly!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I was a runner. It's like torture to me. But maybe I just need to go farther when I'm walking and see what's new on the horizon.

    LOVE your greenhouse!!!!

    nice sneakers too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh see, now I wasn't a runner either until just over 3 years ago, but gradually and gradually I increased the distance. I'm no marathon runner though!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...