Monday, April 15, 2013

And it was all yellow...

Bits of Yellow, April 2013, Cari-Jane Hakes
Above, some treasures gleaned and gathered over the weekend.

Ingredients: lichen, pine cone, daffodil, wood pigeon feather

A certain colour began to dominate to such an extent that it began to influence what I wore out and about today!



What I wore today, April 15 2013, Cari-Jane Hakes
Ingredients: daffodil yellow jumper and necklace by Top Shop, Big Submarine ring by Cari-Jane Hakes, willow pollen, forsythia flowers, box hedge leaves.

Are there any colours taking over your little corner of the world today?

7 comments:

  1. Pink for me (how surprising) I have pink stars on my socks, am wearing my new pink cardigan... picked a pink mug for my morning coffee... have been using pink post its all day and my pink giraffe is sat on my desk overseeing it all...obviously. cx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello nice new header ;)

    http://youtu.be/1MwjX4dG72s

    the yellow of the forsythia's is just starting to try to make it's way.........soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. goodness, he looks so young in this video! Top song!

      Delete
  3. Sigh, I always love your photos! We need more cheerful colours around while the weather is still dodgy, keep up the good work ;o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Kate! I must say, thank you so much indeed for introducing me to the Great British Sewing Bee - I have LOVED watching it.

      Delete
  4. Wow, I never quite realised how big the yellow submarine ring is!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh, no, this is 'Super Submarine' that I made for myself a couple of years ago. The Yellow Submarine ring on Etsy is indeed much much smaller!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...