Tuesday, March 19, 2013

March, In like a Lion, out like a Lamb

Over the past few days it was as if someone had taken a tap and drained all the colour out of the landscape.  I personally loved the graphic monochrome scenes.  The deciduous trees all resembled very fine charcoal drawings. March still obviously has a lot of 'Lion' left in it yet!

I don't do 'complaining about the weather'.  All weather, in my humble opinion, is necessary and essential.  Each kind of weather just gives you a different lens through which to see your surroundings.

Today, the lens shifted and the colours began to flood back in.




4 Frames From Round These Parts, March 2013
Work on the bench was slow,  I'm finding my feet, limbering up after a long absence.  I cut, soldered and filed.  It was the warm up.  Perhaps I'll be ready for a sprint or two tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. The thing about the weather is this..........you simply can't change it. It is what it is. 15 inches of snow. Oh well. I got out to enjoy it's beauty. I did curse a bit when I tried to move my car for the neighborhood plow man and got stuck in a snow rut, but I didn't let the 'moment' ruin what will inevitably be one of winter's last breaths. enjoy each season for what it is. not sure i could live somewhere that didn't have all four seasons...so to speak.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...