Saturday, December 22, 2012

Looking back, looking forwards.

I've just received word that one of my custom orders has reached its destination in Canada.  It has been a busy time in the Hybrid Handmade workshop this year with orders going out to Brazil, USA, Australia and Germany.

Selected highlights from the bench this year. Which one is your favourite?

Hybrid Handmade Jewellery 2012
I wanted to take this chance to wish you all a peaceful and joyful Christmas time and to thank you for coming to visit the Hybrid Handmade blog.  I really appreciate it and love to hear from you all.

9 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas, Cari! And many more in the upcoming New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cari, I like all your stuff so much that this is my third attempt to comment on this today, how's that for dedication! I love your stag necklace becasue I can see the craftsmanship that's gone into it as a complex piece of work and remember the 'fun' you had soldering it. But my favourites are your rings with the pebbles in them because they remind me of my holidays this summer and of fun and warmth (much needed right now!) Have yourself a lovely Christmas x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, thank you for your perseverance! That IS dedication.

      Delete
  4. Second row, second from right. Looks like Marni! ... But they are all lovely...

    Love the frost photos below Cari-Jane!

    Hope you are enjoying the Holidays in your new corner of the world.

    Happy New Year!

    http://www.inherentstylela.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you and Happy New Year to you too - looking forward to you new LA adventures in 2013

      Delete
  5. I really really do like no.7,11,15 going left to right....if that makes sense. 14 and 2 I also really like, especially the stag locket. I can see myself aquiring a lovely collection of your work over time.... Just got to send off those stones...Tomorrow tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no rush no rush...and oh, I am looking forward to extending the whole 'into the wild' series...soon, soon

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...