Thursday, July 26, 2012

Summer 2012

I'm happy to be taking part in Pam's Photo Challenge (you can find out more about it here).  The first challenge is 'Summer' - a tricky one if you happen to be on the other side of the world (well...it is a photo challenge after all).

For me, here in London temporarily, this topic wasn't too much of a challenge especially seeing as the Olympic Torch Relay practically went past my front door this morning!  We downed tools and popped across the road and joined a growing, excited crowd to watch events unfold.

The Olympic Torch Relay, London, 26th July 2012, Cari-Jane Hakes

9 comments:

  1. Fantastic! I can feel the vibe all the way down under. Thank you for sharing! Mrs L x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, Cari-Jane, is that... SUNSHINE I glimse in fair London?

    ReplyDelete
  3. *TeeHee* that should be "glimpse", of course. I can't type when I'm up past my bedtime!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't spell even when I'm wide awake!

      Delete
  4. oooh lucky you
    london my home town
    wish i were there
    i'd buy you a beer or 2
    enjoy x ... ***

    ReplyDelete
  5. and i'm so happy you're participating. i always love your photos. and this, so exciting! olympic fever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for organising it Pam - it's going to be fun AND a challenge!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...