Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Mosaic Mercredi

A change of pace, a change of circumstances and a change of country has left me somewhat bereft and lost for words!

This month's Mosaic Mercredi seems to reflect this slightly adrift feel.  It is a beautiful collection of hue and tone, solitary things and lots of blue, ultramarine and turquoise.

When I find my voice and secure my footing I shall return mes amis.  Until then, onwards and upwards!

1. Herm stick boat, 2. Untitled, 3. ピオーネ, 4. iceberg, 5. god in the sky, 6. Untitled, 7. spring grass, 8. Técnica mixta. 2012, 9. Water Log

5 comments:

  1. Adrift is a feeling I know well right now. May you find your anchor!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes...I feel there may be storms ahead - I'm sure we will find a harbour soon

      Delete
    2. Most usually storms are followed by beautiful clear skies. X

      Delete
  2. lovely as always.

    put your feet on the ground, when you're ready, and put one foot in front of the other....when you're tired of floating adrift (which isn't always a bad thing). you'll find your harbor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, a bit of drifting is good, it's always the change of pace that trips us up (amongst other things)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...