Wednesday, July 25, 2012

I've lost that blogging feeling..

I really have.  The sun and heat that has settled over London has dried up all my thoughts and words!  That said, I'm still collecting images, shapes and colours with my camera for use in my design work at some later date.  The high temperatures have not stopped me crouching low, with my macro lens, making visible that which would otherwise be missed or crushed underfoot.

Here are a few specimens that I 'caught' over the last few days...

Feathered Edges, Cari-Jane Hakes, July 2012
Daisy, Cari-Jane Hakes, July 2012
Rose petal patterns, Cari-Jane Hakes, July 2012

Buds and Seeds, Cari-Jane Hakes, July 2012
Until next time mes amis!

3 comments:

  1. These are beautiful - and all found in a borough of a very big, very hot and very busy smoke! Much love, Mrs L x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful. As for the blogging feeling - it happens that it does go sometimes. It went for a number of years for me. So I take it you farewelled France? For a bit? Everything ok?

    ReplyDelete
  3. aren't feathers amazing?

    keep shooting.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...