Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Postie postie

I had some postcards printed up by the lovely people at Moo (who I also use for my business cards too) and there are a few sets of them in the Hybrid Handmade shop.  I take a lot of photographs when I'm out and about.  I collect colours, textures, patterns and strange and magical things that I find in tidal pools.  All these things above and below the high tide line feed into my work.  They weave through my sketches and become hammered out in silver and copper and brass.

Pink Flowers, Cari-Jane Hakes, June 2012
You can write on the back of them and send them off to someone and brighten their day or frame them and bring a dash of the Hybrid Handmade Home to your house!

They come in a pack of 4 - each card is different.  I hope you like them!

2 comments:

  1. I like.... Maybe you can add a packet into my ring parcel-when we get to it.... When I send to you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...