Wednesday, June 20, 2012

My Seasonal Migration

Perhaps a little later than planed - but I have made the move from my winter atelier out into the potting shed - or what will now, henceforth, be know as the summer studio!

Summer Studio, 20 July 2012, 2215 hrs 
It takes a bit of doing I'll say!  There are some bits of furniture which like to create a bit of a fuss, they grumble and groan and complain.  In any-case they are all now happily installed and I must say I'm feeling rather energised by the whole process.

Maybe I will update my blog banner tomorrow with the new layout (and the much much longer hair!).

Bonne nuit mes amis.

9 comments:

  1. Ooo! Enjoy being in your Summer studio! I hope you have lots of flowers to look at and give you inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes! At least I CAN see a bit of garden and green from in here (unlike my windowless winter atelier)

      Delete
  2. Summer studio looks lovely and I'm sure it's going to be the birthplace of many a wonderful creation in due course! Looking forward to a new banner....why the long hair? You too scared of French hairdressers??!!! I say this in hope you'll remember my rather awkward visit in the Alps! Mrs Lx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well you see.....I grew it for my sister's wedding and then also out of necessity, hairdressers are expensive! But you know - it is less work than short hair, tie it up and your ready to go!

      Delete
  3. i've been thinking about doing the same thing with the blog banner. love that you're into the summer studio. can't wait to see what you create with the summer vibe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now I've changed it - I think I will do it more often!

      Delete
  4. yes, i noticed the longer hair...and the banner of course...:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmmmm, now I just need to think up a new one so I can change it again in a couple of weeks!

      Delete
  5. What a lovely idea. I hope there are plenty windows to take advantage of the longer days... I always prefer working with natural light...

    I hope you have a very productive weekend!

    http://www.inherentstylela.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...