Tuesday, April 3, 2012

April Desktop

Need a dash of spring to brighten up your desktop?  Well, look no further, here it is, the April calender image, fresh off the press.

April Calendar for screens 1280 px wide


All you have to do is click on the image above or below, save it to your desktop and then use your settings menu (or equivalent) to change your background desktop image.  I've added an extra image this month incase you have a screen that is a little bigger than 1280 pixels wide.  



April Calender for screens 1600 px wide
Of course if your a wizz you can download either of them and adjust the size yourself - but I just thought I'd make life a little easier for you all - and goodness, we could all do with some of that!


I'm busy working away on an important commission. I've invented a new little detail which I'm rather pleased with - photographs to follow tomorrow.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...