Thursday, March 1, 2012

March Desktop Calender

In honour of the fact that the first ever bulbs that I have bought and planted are now poking up through the ground I give you the March Desktop Calendar!

March 2012, Cari-Jane Hakes
All you have to do is click on the image above featuring my Allium Necklace (which can also be found here), save it to your desk top and then click on your settings menu (or equivalent) to change your background image.  Easy peasy lemon squeezy!

And yes, in case you were wondering, the bulbs were indeed alliums, or as I like to call them 'nature's frozen firework flowers'. I must admit, 4 years ago I had no idea what an allium was - in fact, if pushed, I would have guessed it was some kind of illness!  Now I just need to wait and hope that the small stampeding boys heed my panicked cries of 'not there!' and 'keep on the path!'

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...