Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Flowers from the photo shoot

I spent most of yesterday photographing and listing the new collection.  The colour scheme for each pendant was based on these little blooms.  I decided to do a few extra photographs of them at the end of the day.

Les Petites Fleurs, 27 March 2012, Cari-Jane Hakes
I think this little tag was my favourite - a few fronds from the expanding brood of succulents that I have growing outside the atelier.


This chinese apple blossom and grape hyacinth came a close second.  What a perfect little bunch of colour and hue!


Which one is your favourite?

10 comments:

  1. I love the one with the daffodil :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup - daffodil is almost the definition of spring - good choice!

      Delete
  2. I thought I could choose, but mmmh, they're all beautiful! I think the top left! Oh, I love them all!!! Mrs L x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think turquoise and orange would be good :)

      Delete
  3. Hi Cari, exciting to see our collaboration has spawned a whole family of your vibrant faceted wooden pendants,ingenuis 3d gift tag shot's and so pretty! I can almost smell spring on the hybrid handmade page! My favorite is the lilac, I particularly like its shape. Have a lovely week. Sharon Sahara xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. and there now three shades of green to choose from!

      Delete
  5. I love the pink and the purple pendants! Great creations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Chels - somehow, I'm not surprised by your colour choice :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...