Friday, March 23, 2012

A Fabulous Friday Feeling

Forgive me, I had to halt progress on the faceted rainbow pendants (which are progressing well) to eat!  Yes, the Hybrid Handmade Home kitchen is a tad minimal and basic.  I like to think of it as glamorous camping or 'glamping'.


Tonight, Rachel Khoo's (of The Little Paris Kitchen) Croque Madame Muffins were on the menu - although I substituted the muffin tray with four generous ramequins.


Grating a little bit of nutmeg into the béchamel sauce and sipping on a glass of white wine - a perfect end to a hectic and at times challenging week.


And here is Rachel showing you how you too can make your very own Croque Madame Muffins.




Bon Appetite!

2 comments:

  1. such perfection......can i invite myself over for one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you can indeed - bring the wee one too :) Oh, and Mr Rugby is most welcome too.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...