Sunday, February 12, 2012

Something different Sunday

My silver pebble pendant from Les Petits Callioux series was featured in this beautifully tonal Etsy treasury by Genevieve Williamson.  She runs a beautiful Etsy shop called Jibby and Juna which is temporarily closed while she works on new stock and prepares for a publication which will feature her work.  I'm glad she found a moment to put this great collection together (I am on the third row, first on the left).

'solstice event' by jibbyandjuna



word-a-day illustration...
$35.00

Sterling Silver Long Da...
$98.00

Vintage Math Flash Card...
$6.00

Highland Cow Original W...
$70.00

Vintage camera photogra...
$20.00

Soltice Event, drypoint...
$28.00

Antique Brass Double Ho...
$28.00

Phoebe Grey Bird - arch...
$12.00

silver pebble shaped pe...
$110.00

Living Nature - Feature...
$20.00

hex necklace
$275.00

Harbor
$640.00

Black Bubble Posts
$35.00

Large Daisy Cookie Cutt...
$2.00

Arctic 5x7
$12.00

A Fan of a Fan 8x10 Fin...
$30.00


Continuing the monochromatic mood I thought I would share this fantastic little stop-motion animation film that I found:



Elsewhere today, in a land far far away, the Hybrid Handmade Husband is busy making waves with THE shoe. After covering a good 17,000 miles in the last week I'm not sure he will know what time zone he is in but I know he will be working hard and missing home.

The Mojito, Julian Hakes, 2012

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for posting my treasury Cari-Jane. I love the texture of your pebble necklace and felt it was just perfect for that collection.

    What an amazing shoe - its like a swirled ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome Genevieve - hope you have a productive week in your studio.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...