Monday, January 23, 2012

These are a few of my favourite things....

I have not been partaking in the making of Etsy treasuries for ages - high time I did a bit of virtual window shopping.

Here is my considered collection for your persual.  I have to say, in my humble opinion, everyone should have a pocket arctic fox.  In fact, I'd go as far to say, that it should probably be made a law!

'A Few of my Favourite Things' by hybridhandmade

a balanced solitudinal study in grey with a golden lining


our enchanted lives - m...
$28.00

Vintage Marquee Lights ...
$199.00

Brand new sand and taup...
$35.00

lizzy : winter pocket w...
$24.00

FOLD TUNIC in slate gre...
$125.00

Luxury Blown Glass Vase...
$295.00

Nature Photography - Gh...
$15.00

Black Faceted Vase
$32.00

Arm Warmers
$35.00

Field Before the Storm ...
$30.00

3 ft .Industrial Consol...
$375.00

Haunting Dreams
$14.00

Arctic Fox pocket tote...
$32.00

Growing Horns Print 8 x...
$20.00

Rain Catcher - 8x10 Wat...
$20.00

the ties that bind: ear...
$275.00

You can find this golden / grey symphony here (well, until it drops off the edge of planet Etsy Treasury).  For you information, solitudinal is not a real word, but it should be as far as I'm concerned.  Do you have any made up words that you consider dictionary worthy?

Elsewhere today I was rather delighted by my 'And It Was All Yellow' pinboard over on Pinterest.  More yellow I say!

And It Was All Yellow, pinboard on Pinterest by Cari-Jane Hakes


(I know Linda of Odd and Old would not agree - it is her least favourite colour.  Sorry Linda!)

3 comments:

  1. I was featured in the most wonderful gold and grey treasury today too..........must be on all of our minds.

    LOVE yours. that field before the storm is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well, grey and yellow is obviously in the air. I think it is a combination of winter (deep set in, seems like it will never end kind of winter) with the promise and hope of spring. For me, this is a totally all year round favourite colour combo.

      Delete
  2. discombobulated
    (my word)
    and how wierd
    i did a yellow
    etsy treasury
    just this very morn!
    as a little linda
    aversion therapy
    thanks for the
    mention
    x
    ...

    ***

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...