Sunday, January 22, 2012

Something different Sunday - The Sketchbook Project 2012

Two more double spreads to go and then I'll be onto the final page!  I'm feeling confident I'll be posting my sketchbook for The Art House Co-op's 2012 tour before (or on) the postmarked deadline of January 31st.  You can find out more information about all of Art House Co-op's projects here.  You can see the sketchbook I did for the 2011 tour here.

Pages 25 and 26, The Sketchbook Project 2012, Cari-Jane Hakes
Pages 27 and 28, The Sketchbook Project, Cari-Jane Hakes
My children sing this little French song every now and again.  I must say, it really rather delightful and makes me marvel all over again at how completely, as if by magic, they assimilated another language.

I am actually feeling 'almost French' as I have now perfected my arrival at the local shops to ensure I arrive home for lunch with warm baguettes in my arms.  I have to say, it is small pleasure that I enjoy immensely.

Elsewhere today, this film made me wish I could express some of my photography in a more dynamic way.



Here's to a new week - onwards and upwards mes amis!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...