Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The Sketchbook Project 2012 - the deadline approaches!

Picking up from last time I have been gradually filling my Art House Co-op sketchbook (see here for more information).

Pages 21 and 22, The Art House Co op Sketchbook Project 2012, Cari-Jane Hakes

Pages 23 and 24, The Art House Co op Sketchbook Project 2012, Cari-Jane Hakes

'He dreamt of a green wide space stretching out, thin and bleeding colour at its edges.  The pigment has leaked out, it was muted.  It has become dissolved, washed away and dispersed by distance.'

Four more double spreads to go until I can post this book off to the Brooklyn Art Library in New York where I imagine it will be put next to the book I did for the 2011 Sketchbook Project (see here).

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...