Sunday, January 29, 2012

Front Page of Etsy!

Whilst I was sleeping...

2300hrs CET, 28 January 2012, Etsy front page
Pam of Bates Mercantile Co's treasury made it to the top spot - the front page of Etsy.  Thank you AGAIN Pam.  I say again, because yesterday I was the lucky winner of the this lovely Louis XV Chair art print.



It's beautiful, mais oui?

You can see Pam's beautiful treasury in all it's full clickable glory here and the featured Hybrid Handmade necklace here (pictured below).

Storm, recycled silver necklace by Cari-Jane Hakes, as seen on Etsy's front page 29 January 2012

3 comments:

  1. Yay, yay, yay all round! What a gorgeous print and quelle chance! Lucky you! Gorgeous treasury and beautiful piece, as always. Mrs L x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just so glad you guys graced the cover. Well deserved!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Wordless Wednesday, your Ikea tray (I have the napkins!) and the necklace is just beautiful - congratulations!!!

    Have a wonderful week!

    http://www.inherentstylela.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...