Thursday, October 6, 2011

My Last 5 Pins on Pinterest

Work on the bench is slow but steady.  In between bouts of soldering and filing and soldering and fusing silver dust onto copper surfaces I have been (as usual) distracted by my Pinterest boards.  Here are my last five pins with a little explanation as to why they caught my eye.



A retrospective exhibition on the work of Gerhard Richter opens today in the Tate Modern, London.



These are beautiful in all their slightly dishevelledness.  I do believe they would look perfect on a post-industrial loft wall, fully wired up and flashing on the hour, every hour!


Every now and then a little architecture creeps into my pinning.  This space is a perfect balance of solid and void.  A stark minimal palette, softened by the wood grain the on ceiling and floor.



Some sparkling underwater photography,


followed by the ozone replete paintings of Melanie McDonald.

Bonne nuit mes amis.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...