Friday, October 21, 2011

A Fabulous Friday Feeling - Lost and Found

I lost this pendant 9 months ago.  I gave up and thought I'd completely misplaced it.

'At the end of the Day', necklace, Cari-Jane Hakes, October 2011
I found it whilst preparing for Paris, tucked away in tissue paper at the bottom of a box.  Much rejoicing and then a bit of gold leaf applied today which means that it is finally finished!

'At the end of the Day', back detail, necklace, Cari-Jane Hakes, October 2011
I think the back is just as pretty as the front.

I'll be listing it in the Etsy Shop over the weekend.

Bon Weekend to you all.

2 comments:

  1. Oh that would have been tragic had it been lost forever! I love the pendants that hang from the "host" pendant... your details are so lovely - I agree, the back is equally stunning!

    http://www.inherentstylela.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...