Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Mosaic Mercredi

Following on from last week's mosaic, another beautiful collection of my flickr favourites.  Click on the links in the caption to find out more about the authors of these photographs.

1. Sand Dollars, Seal Harbor Beach, February 14, 2011, 2. the circle line, 3. Untitled, 4. wool cell, 5. Stones and Bricks, 6. Untitled, 7. China, China series, 8. Side view, 9. O O O O
As I worked late at my workbench, this quote from Edna St. Vincent Millay (from the poem "A Few Figs From Thistles") came to mind:

My candle burns at both ends
It will not last the night;
But ah, my foes and oh, my friends -
It casts a lovely light

3 comments:

  1. Reminds me of those acorns you lined up in the sand. Was that at La Tranche playspace? It was a perfect day for it yesterday. And now my two are at school. Forever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks zsazsazsu
    and Helen...yes, I think it was La Tranche. Oh, and the school day is so short - they aren't gone for long - and its lovely to hear about all their little stories and adventures. A new chapter has begun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...