Tuesday, August 23, 2011

My Last 5 Pins on Pinterest

There is a distinct theme to my last 5 pins on Pinterest and an obvious link to the spirit of yesterday's post.  Perhaps I pin the sea because, here in London, in the depths of the inner city, I feel a little land locked.  Not in a bad way.  I love the difference.  I thrive on change and having to adapt.  It is all buzz and energy here.



First up, the latest addition to my 'Quotable Quotes' board, re-pinned from Sally Lock (an 'old' London neighbour of mine).  And what a great quote it is!  I often ponder of late the idea that often, when we know  there is a change we need to make (or a new opportunity to dive into) we often try to hold on to both.  We try to hold on to the old and as a result can't grab the new.  This quote sums up this 'truth' in a much more eloquent way.

Next up, this rather fine collage made from maps....



and some beautiful art work from a fellow Etsyian - you can find her shop here.



Finally, these amazing photographs stopped me in my tracks.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...