Friday, July 1, 2011

A Fabulous Friday Feeling

I love this quote by designer and jewellery maker Myung Urso.  She notes that whilst sculpture stays in one place "jewellery can go anywhere on the people who wear it".

I will be sending these two custom orders out soon.  The little moonstone stacking ring is going to South Africa whilst the big leaf ring will be winging its way to Australia.



Manifesto Men's Ring and Moonstone Stacker Ring, Cari-Jane Hakes, July 2011
Elsewhere today:  I tried to capture the moment I saw, preserving it forever (or as long as my mind can recall it).  Two small boys, running home after getting off the school bus, running towards 8 weeks of summer holidays, into the sunshine, against a backdrop of golden wheat and yellow sunflowers.

3 comments:

  1. that sounds like a moment to savour. so much so, I can almost see it. cx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful rings. My little boy finished yesterday too ~ a summer of memories to treasure. Have a wonderful weekend;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...