Friday, July 15, 2011

Bon Voyage to me!

I packed up my little shop and have set sail for northern climes!  The last few times I have done this have been due to some tragedy or death.  I am happy to say that on this ocassion I will be celebrating with my little sister.  She gets married at the end of August.  This weekend will be her grand sending off (or 'hen do' as we say round these parts).

Have to say - I thought my little shop looked rather good, all packed up and ready to bestow itself upon the good people of London (and this is just my 'trimmings and wrapping').

5 comments:

  1. Glad to hear it's for a happy ocassion this time. Have a great time.......cluck cluck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great trip! Take lots of pictures. :) Sea Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bon voyage ! I always admire people who can pack and store things neatly. That's a total mystery to me.

    Whenever I try to pack things neatly, it ends up messy. The only exceptions are the items I've created for sale: each one in its box so it doesn't get crinkled.

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I recognise some things in that box. Are you going to do a market or something? Or just work away from home?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, Pamela, we had a lovely time, i am just about recovered!
    Thank you Cas, will do, I never leave home without it.
    Handustry - my whole life has been one of packing and unpacking - I must admit, I'm pretty good at fitting stuff in a box.
    Andrea - yes, hoping to do a little 'show' of sorts and also a bit of summer school at Morley College in London.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...