Wednesday, May 11, 2011

What I caught in my net today - a secret garden

Some errands and a promise had us traveling a little inland today.


We dusted the sand off from between our toes and took a walk in a quiet space, hidden from the roads and the town that surrounds it.


There were structured alliums,


and pollen fireworks.


Elsewhere, tight buds like tiny cabbages,


fluff so soft you could hardly feel it,


and humble grasses sporting a vibrant pink on their lashes.


Some secret seeds hiding, revealed only by the sunshine,



I have been holding an idea in my heart, waiting, turning it over in my mind, holding it up to the light.  I think I'm ready to start and when the light is right, I'll share it with you.

Until then mes amis.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...