Monday, May 16, 2011

Small Houses, Small Homes.

I am drawn to all things 'house' on Etsy.  Perhaps because I have lived in so many, perhaps because of the happy times I have spent turning a house into a home, perhaps because I am so grateful everyday to have a roof over my head.  This treasury is a collection of all my house/home inspired favourites.

'HOME, HOUSE, MA MAISON, MI CASA' by hybridhandmade

Perhaps because I have lived in so manyPerhaps because of happy times I have spent turning a house into a homePerhaps because I am so grateful to have a roof over my head


RESERVED for rynth - Me...
$65.00

Barnacle, Textured Tile
$350.00

Amsterdam button cuff, ...
$79.00

Isle of Skye - Scotland...
$35.00

Security Envelope House...
$20.00

Home - Old house in Car...
$30.00

Calligraphy address sta...
$50.00

Little house brooch . i...
$12.50

Mi Pequeño Pueblo - Wo...
$20.00

Moonlight - Original Ac...
$299.00

Cinque Terre Necklace -...
$60.00

Houses and Birds Print
$25.00

Stacked Village Origina...
$395.00

return address stamp wi...
$

Far Crossing - Fine Art...
$30.00

Modern House With Pocke...
$

Other creature's homes have the same attraction for me.


I have been carrying around this little wasps nest for a while.  It is about the size of my thumb nail.


It got squashed a couple of days ago.  I was a little crushed to find it flattened.


Miraculously, a while later, it popped back into shape!

5 comments:

  1. i love that little wasp nest!

    new follower from the etsy blog team :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you 'snake and roxy' - and thank you for following!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog. So fun and creative! I got pictures of a nest last year and I had to run when the little critters caught me. Thought for sure they'd sting me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. salut you
    ca va
    small
    is my
    way to go
    house wise
    small
    & smart
    little
    patio garden
    = more
    free time
    cute
    little
    nest
    x
    ...

    ***

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Sher! And Linda, the smaller the better - why waste life cleaning more rooms than you need!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...