Friday, January 21, 2011

Friday mémoire (or, here is one I made earlier)

20,000 Leagues Under the Sea Ring, Cari-Jane Hakes
I was reminded of this little prototype I made a little while ago when Jewels by Renee included it in another of her wonderful galleries last week.

When I finished this piece and I looked along its surface I got a bit of a surprise.  I realised that from somewhere in the deep recesses of my architectural image bank I had recreated a little piece of one of my favourite buildings.  The Kunsthaus in Graz, Austria by Sir Peter Cook and Colin Fournier.

via on Pinterest

via on Pinterest

via on Pinterest

For more information and picture credits please refer to this article on Daily Icon.

Bon Weekend mes amis!

2 comments:

  1. first love your piece, the juxtapostion of nature and industrial, second love your favorite building; am intrigued as to the interior...

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too! On my long list of places to go...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...