Sunday, December 12, 2010

Something different Sunday - The Sketchbook Project 2011

Or not so different Sunday, as for the last few months my Art House Co-op sketchbook has become a regular companion during long weekend evenings.  I'm loving every minute of creating this book.  I think about the story when I'm working at my bench, when I'm out running and before I fall asleep at night.  I know how the story ends, but there are a few loose ends to knit in.

Pages 52 and 53, The Sketchbook Project 2011, Cari-Jane Hakes

I think it's time the balloon landed.  Don't you?

3 comments:

  1. Such a productive girl..always busy making beautiful things. I would love to take a leaf out of your book. The busy i have down pat, the making beautiful things i need to work on!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh thank you Andrea! I think the added thought of the 15th Jan deadline is somewhat focusing and is forcing the productivity - but I can't complain - like I said, I'm loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. In a stalling mode this morning I googled The Sketchbook Project, having also just sent off a book and being curious about other participants. What a treat to discover your books (I'm going to the SB site to look at these beautiful drawings), your website, and intriguing metalwork! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...