Tuesday, December 21, 2010

A curious little collection of beautiful things

Oh hello, you are all still there and have not been yet consumed by the busyness that is Noel!  Take a moment to dig yourself out from under a mound of present wrapping, put those bags down laden with enough food to feed the 5,000 and regard the marvellous little curious collection I have put together for you!

via on Pinterest

via on Pinterest

via on Pinterest

via on Pinterest

via on Pinterest

via on Pinterest

via on Pinterest


See, wasn't that beautiful?  Right....let us get back to that busyness!  I am currently putting together a guest blog post for the New Year to be featured on Jessica van Den's Epheriell Designs.  Very exciting! Click the link to check out her beautiful and inspiring blog.

 'On y va'  as they say round these parts!

2 comments:

  1. Cari-Jane, I love this collection of images!! For two reasons. I tend to move through a new color obsessions quite regularly (although orange really has been a stalwart for many years now) and at the moment am really enjoying all things teal...and particularly teal and brown, beautiful combination. You've got a great collection here...very natural and aesthetically very appealing. I particularly like how the light creates the colour in a couple of the images.

    I am also loving this collection because it is so cool and calming. As you can imagine it's quite hot in Australia at the moment and I'm enjoying transporting myself into cool, crisp air through this (and your most recent) posts.

    As always a joy, thanks. And by the way, loving your new header image. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Emma. I have a dear friend who is Australian and it still rather intrigues me - the whole thing of us being in winter and you in summer! And I'm totally with you on the whole colour obsession! I often find I will pin a whole load of things on my Pinterest board - and then look back, only to find they all pick up on a particular colour theme.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...