Thursday, November 25, 2010

Busy busy busy....

I have just finished packing up a number of important packages for my husband to 'courier' to England.  Some to be engraved.  Some to be given.  Some to be tested for size.  This little video by Etsy is so apt for me today.  I always take a great deal of care when I package the articles I have spent many hours creating.  I have my custom made ink stamp that I got made up for me in the summer.  I use it on any yeilding possible surface!  But in a restrained, professional way you understand.  I put in little notes, choose a card and clip them together with a special spiral paper clip.  I use ribbon - even if the contents are for a male recipient.  It just extends the whole 'giving' ritual.  I don't see why the men should miss out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...