Saturday, October 30, 2010

Saturday Treasury

I still get really excited when a fellow Etsyian chooses one of my pieces for their Treasury collections.  It is an endless source of fascination to see how other people read my work and to see the piece layered up as part of a themed story.  This is a particularly beautiful treasury by OrangeistheSun.

Etsy Treasury by OrangeistheSun featuring hybridhandmade. To see the treasury on-line click here (this will only work for a limited time)

OrangeistheSun has a great Etsy shop.  This bracelet caught my eye.  If you know my work you will know by now that I love putting text on my pieces.  This creation is right up my street!  

'Follow the energy that runs through you'  double wrap bracelet by OrangeistheSun

Earlier on this week my work was featured in another gorgeous treasury, this time by tisserande.

Etsy Treasury featuring the Fiercely Feminine silver necklace by hybridhandmade.  You can view the treasury on-line  here for a limited time.

Tisserand creates stunning handwoven textiles which would elevate any cold, grey November day into a kaleidoscope of colour and warmth!

Handwoven wool scarf by tisserande

Here's hoping your Saturday is full of colour, warm things and good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...