Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Mosaic Mercredi

Using the little bird from last week as the springboard for this weeks Mosaic Mercredi here is this weeks selection from my flickr favourites:
1. :: listen ::, 2. Conversation, 3. weather print, 4. Roa, 5. mischief managed, 6. Sing to the shadows, 7. a box of autumn colour, 8. Old Gates, 9. madrid detail

I also put together this antidote to all things Halloween and orange over on Etsy:
Etsy Treasury by Cari-Jane Hakes, click here to see it on-line
I wish I could stay here but I must go and brave the blockades and rescue an abandoned car - seems that the french protesters flaming tyre wall prevented my husband from getting into the airport car parking.  Ah well, c'est la vie!  Jusqu'au demain mes amis.

10 comments:

  1. This is really beautiful Cari! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for featuring Fairysteps. Wonderful blog!!! Ren x

    ReplyDelete
  3. so true-enough pumpkins! thank-you for including my happybirds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute collection! Happy to see my pillow in there, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. zuzusworld, Ren, Virginia, Fallon & Element Clay Studio - thank you so much for taking the time to comment - you have all made my day - honestly and truly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful treasury and blog...I am honored..thank you!! (lucysnowe)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...