Friday, October 29, 2010

Friday mémoire (or, here is one I made earlier)

After making the first 20,000 leagues under the sea piece (see here for images) I couldn't stop 'barnacalising' all my creations.

20,000 Leagues under the Sea & Fierce rings by Cari-Jane Hakes
Whilst they were inspired by nature they took on a rather aggressive, tough feel when worn.

20,000 Leagues under the Sea ring by Cari-Jane Hakes

I don't think 'barnacalising' is a real word, but is should be.  My definition would go something like this: 

Barnacalising - to cover a surface or object in barnacle like objects of a scale significantly smaller than the host surface or object

Here's to your weekend my friends.  May it be filled with a change of pace, moments of calm and periods of clarity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...