Thursday, October 14, 2010

Another cuff

Today I had a little apprentice by my arm.  We have visitors here from Scotland and their little girl wanted to know what I was making.  She sat for several hours as I gave her a running commentary of what I was doing and why.  She ran her fingers through my stones and cabochons.  She had ideas of her own of what I should make.
Allium Cuff by Cari-Jane Hakes
Allium Cuff by Cari-Jane Hakes
Sometimes, one of my boys will be unable to get to sleep at night.  They hear me working and come creeping in.  They too are happy to watch and learn until yawning and beginning to fill with sleep I lift them back to their 'nest'.  I wonder what memories they will have of these special times.
Allium Cuff by Cari-Jane Hakes
Allium Cuff and 'What I Wore Today' by Cari-Jane Hakes
Yesterday in the park I found these...even when I'm not making in the workshop I find myself 'making'.
Acorns by Cari-Jane Hakes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...