Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Roses

I am weary.  In a good way.  From doing things thoroughly.  From doing things carefully.  Concentrating.  I have no witty words or stories with which to regale you.  So, I will leave you with an image of the fruits of my labour today.
Roses and Silk Organza Pendant from the 'A Stitch in Time Saves Nine' series by Cari-Jane Hakes
The fabric is from Clarissa Hulse.
Elsewhere today - I took a break and put this little collection together.
Etsy Treasury by Hybrid Handmade, click here to see it on-line
A (très) bientôt !

5 comments:

  1. I love this. The arrangement is very clever and each compliments the other! You have a very good eye. Thank you for featuring my Nine-O-Meter Kitty Collar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely and clever collection. Thanks for including my work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mrs H this is beautiful. Hugo and I were thrift shopping the other day and there was a box of numbered tiles. Very beautiful. I thought of you! That was on Monday....great minds. Love Mrs L x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Mully - you are most welcome, it was fun trawling through Etsy looking for all things numbered.
    Mrs. L. - the tiles sound FABULOUS and I like the coincidental happening. See, we are still connected even though we are in different hemispheres.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...