Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Outnumbered

I am the only 'girl' in a house full of boys.  At times, in the past few days, I have been outnumbered 5 to 1.  The floors of my house are festooned with small cars, train track and transformers.  It is a state of affairs that I enjoy for I know that it will not be long till I will no longer be tripping over toys and that my home will fall silent, no longer full of battle cries and superhero announcements.  I am told all the time 'they grow up so fast'.  In the meantime though - here is my offering to redress the balance somewhat.  I went searching for pink - and found there was an abundance.  


2 comments:

  1. I have just come across your blog! Wonderful.
    Why is it so many of us that play with solder and fire wish to play with clay as well?
    I took a "beginners" class for 4 years and never wanted to leave!
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Two Bees you are most welcome...I took a beginners class a couple of years back also. Maybe one day I'll get back to it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...